We are a growing, dynamic civil construction firm looking to add an Estimator - Project Manager to our team. The ideal candidate has experience in concrete paving and utilities on municipal projects and is an organized, team player.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Seeking out, gathering information, creating estimates and compiling bids (asking questions, proactively identified potential issues, attending pre-bid meetings)
- Attending public bid openings
- Gather all submittals
- Attend pre-construction meetings
- Complete construction schedules
- Gather quantities and invoice/process pay estimates accordingly
- Schedule and coordinate delivery of materials
- Identify possible issues with projects
- Other tasks as needed
We are looking for a dynamic individual that can work and communicate effectively with our established staff as well as project inspectors, owners, engineers, etc.
We offer health, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Compensation depends on education and experience.
Please forward your resume if you are an interested/qualified applicant.