Field IT Service Engineer-On site
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come and join a 10-year-old, Fastest Growing, IT Managed Services Company in Greater Philadelphia. We are actively hiring, even in the COVID environment. We have open positions at various levels throughout the organization in the Greater Philadelphia and New Jersey areas.
About the Company:
At Team logic IT, we provide comprehensive IT Managed services along with premier customer support. We take the worry out of technology by providing the knowledge and skills to keep operations humming along; and we do it one-on-one, side-by-side every step of the way. We don’t just fix things; we evaluate current and future needs and deliver the best solution for organizations' processes and objectives. We are the fastest growing and the largest Master Franchisee in the Team logic network of 200 locations. We manage 11 territories in the network.
Our Motto is simple yet powerful:
MAKE FANS OUT OF OUR CLIENTS
MAKE FANS OUT OF OUR VENDORS
MAKE FANS OUT OF EACH OTHER
We pride ourselves on creating a family-oriented culture and creating a career path for every employee. We invest all our energy in making sure that you achieve your career goals. We are proud of our Glassdoor Review of 5.0 of employee testimonials.
Check it out yourself.
Company Website: https://www.teamlogicit.com/
Position Name- Field IT Service Engineer
Job Location: - Newtown, PA
Job Description- A field support engineer is a professional who is engaged in providing on-site and high-quality technical support for our company and its clients. This role’s responsibilities include taking ownership of the technical issues faced by the clients and assisting in delivering technical as well as non-technical solutions by making use of our IT and business standards in Technology management. In short, being successful in this role is vital to ensure the success of our company and our clients. IT Support Engineers may also act as a liaison between other departments to ensure client satisfaction. With experience, this role could evolve into a Lead position or possibly an IT Field Support Manager with enough company growth and interest.
- Onsite support for employees and clients of Windows-based desktop, mobile computers/devices, and printers
- Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites
- Performs maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair devices to include network switches, routers, servers, and cloud services
- Hardware/ Software fault finding, diagnosis, and isolation on Desktops/ Laptops.
· Installing, configuring, and documenting IT hardware, software, systems, mobile devices, printers, and other technology accessories.
· Installing, configuring, and maintaining full network architectures from the data port, to wiring, to switching to security.
- Responding promptly to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support during business hours across the company.
- Provide emergency after-hours support during rotating on-call schedule.
- Setting up accounts and security for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Assist other departments when needed.
- Experience in an SLA-driven environment, servicing multiple clients concurrently.
- laptop/Desktop component replacement like Keyboard/ Touchpad/ Motherboard/ Battery/ RAM/ Hard Disk/ LCD Screen etc., replacements at our client location.
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system.
- 3+ years previous experience in IT support.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Basic ITIL problem management understanding and support ticket systems understanding.
- Windows Active Directory (AD) administration experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Intune / Endpoint Manager experience Preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage several concurrent tasks.
- Customer-oriented and should be able to communicate with the clients clearly and concisely.
- Identify technical issues and provide technical solutions that fit both the client and company standards.
- Provide guidance and limited training to clients on how their technology works.
- Open to learning new things and remaining flexible in technology changes or processes.
- Excellent planning, documenting, and organization skills with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Should have a minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience as a laptop service engineer with the below-required skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, listen carefully to customer concerns, and address issues until the customer is satisfied.
- Good in Installation and Re-Installation of OS, Printers, and configuration of peripherals like Printers, Scanners, etc.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines to repair or replace worn or malfunctioning components and consumables.
Benefit 50k - 65k base salary based on skills + Monthly Revenue Share ($600 - $1000/month) + Annual Profit Share ($2000 - $7000) + $80/month cell phone allowance + 401K with 4% match + Free Healthcare for Employee + Company Car
Powered by JazzHR
TeamLogic IT (PA)
EngineeringView all jobs at TeamLogic IT (PA)