Senior UI/UX Designer
- Expired: November 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior UI/UX Designer
Position Type: Full-Time, Non-Contract Position
U.S. Citizenship is Required
TeamWorx Security is seeking an awesome person to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. The Senior UI/UX Designer's responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements for web and mobile
- Create designs that meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) / 508 Compliance
- Develop UI mockups and interactive prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Prepare and present mockups to internal teams and key stakeholders and be able to explain design decisions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Plan and conduct user research and usability testing
- Document and create Style Guide
- Keep up to date with current trends and improvements in the UI/UX community
What We Think You Need
- Must have 3-5 years full-time work experience as a web and mobile app UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of previous commercial web and mobile app UI/UX designs
- Knowledge of wireframe tools, Figma preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various level stakeholders
- Good time-management skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with project management software.
What's in it for you?
No more bullet points for starters. Also, these awesome perks:Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance,Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance,Matching 401(k) Contributions,Paid Time Off including 11 Holidays and your Birthday,Professional Development,Fitness Membership, andHome Office allocations,Performance Bonuses & Profit Sharing, &Employee Referral Bonuses. But wait, there's more: TeamWorx Security is committed to our teammates and their professional goals. Being a small but growing company affords us the opportunity to work WITH YOU to reach your full potential.
A Little About Us and Our Team
We love to be inspired. We started TeamWorx Security to build, create, and dream about what inspires us, and because of this, our Maryland startup is quickly growing. We are a team of data scientists, software engineers, researchers, product developers, and operation-minded folks who specialize in developing applications and products that our customers love. Our mission is to reinvent the way technical and non-technical people work with technology. We believe in creating harmonious, automated solutions designed to improve our customers' daily workflow, allowing them to act quickly and decisively about what matters most. We are looking for critical thinkers who excel at solving problems and have a passion for what they do to help us move our mission forward. This is our story; come tell us your story.
At TeamWorx Security, Inc., we hold our values as guiding principles in all that we doand encourage our community to embrace and embody them. Our core values are putting our employees first, being curious, being authentic, being scrappy, and honoring those who serve. These values drive our company culture, decision-making, and operations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. TeamWorx Security will also consider the employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with relevant laws.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
TeamWorx Security, LLC
6751 Columbia Gateway DrColumbia, MD
Get fresh I&C Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.