Dev Ops Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Remote or Hybrid to Maryland, N. VA, or D.C. Area
Position Type: Full-Time, Non-Contract position (Corporate Position)
U.S. Security Clearance Required; U.S. Citizenship is required.
TeamWorx Security is on a mission to create extraordinary products that solve the #1 issue facing security professionals – the rapid expansion, pace, and evolution of cyber threats facing us today. We’re looking for an experienced Dev Ops Engineer to help us expand and build our platform and products. It’s all about creation and innovation!
What You’ll Be Doing
We are a distributed team of software engineers specializing in the development and application of our own analytic software solutions for our customers. Your expertise and contributions will help in our product’s direction, as well as deliver business-critical functionality and the development of new features.
We’re looking for a great DEVOPS Engineer to help build, test, and maintain infrastructure and our tools to enable our team to quickly develop and deploy our software.
- Work closely with our software engineers and data scientists to maintain hardware and software needed
- Work with our security team to help always improve our infrastructure security
- Help deploy updates and fixes
- Investigate cause and analysis of production errors
- Develop scripts to automate
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar, and 4 years of technical and management experience.
- OR 8 years of technical experience (we count Military experience too!).
- AWS (EC2, VPCs, RDS; Nice to have: Azure
- Experience with Terraform
- Ansible preferred but Puppet/Chef experience could transfer
- Gitlab/Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Python for scripting
- Experience using Prometheus / other monitoring tools
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience using Docker in a production environment
- Must have knowledge of Networking
- Nice to have: Any experience supporting Node environment.
- US citizenship is required and must be willing to submit for a DoD security clearance
What it Takes!
- Innovating beyond what’s possible – that’s the way we like it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex technical issues effectively and appropriately for a wide range of audiences.
- Possession of excellent analytical skills.
- Exploring, learning, and building cool technologies, making mistakes, and learning along the way.
- Be comfortable working from multiple locations, with our customers, and in our team environment.
- Self-driven and self-motivated; attention to detail and having a great attitude!
- Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
What's in it for you?
No more bullet points for starters. We pay higher than industry standards! Also, these awesome perks: Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance, Matching 401(k) Contributions, Paid Time Off including 11 Holidays and your Birthday, Professional Development, Fitness Membership, and Home Office allocations, Performance Bonuses & Profit Sharing, & Employee Referral Bonuses. But wait, there's more: TeamWorx Security is committed to our teammates and their professional goals. Being a small but growing company affords us the opportunity to work WITH YOU to reach your full potential.
A Little About Us and Our Team
We love to be inspired. We started TeamWorx Security to build, create, and dream about what inspires us, and because of this, our Maryland startup is quickly growing. We are a team of data scientists, software engineers, researchers, product developers, and operation-minded folks who specialize in developing applications and products that our customers love. Our mission is to reinvent the way technical and non-technical people work with technology. We believe in creating harmonious, automated solutions designed to improve our customers’ daily workflow, allowing them to act quickly and decisively about what matters most. We are looking for critical thinkers who excel at solving problems and have a passion for what they do to help us move our mission forward. This is our story; come tell us yours.
At TeamWorx Security, Inc., we hold our values as guiding principles in all that we do and encourage our community to embrace and embody them. Our core values are putting our people first, being curious, being authentic, being scrappy, and honoring those who serve. These values drive our company culture, decision-making, and operations.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. TeamWorx Security will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
TeamWorx Security, LLC
Get fresh Tech OPS Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.