Digital & Search Engine Marketing Program Manager (m/f/d/v)
TeamViewer Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1350 people globally.Job Description
- Develop strategies and oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic for Americas, India and Australia/NZ regions
- Manage advanced bid optimizations
- Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimization, budget pacing, and efficient lead production
- Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, and Google Trends
- Manage digital marketing ad campaigns and budget
- Run A/B test experiments text/visual ads to produce the best conversion rates for clients. Manage designers for all ads.
- Stay up-to-date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for
- Manage the external agencies that support the company in the SEM sector and work closely with the global SEM and marketing team
- 7+ years of digital and paid media experience, including search marketing (SEM, Display and Remarketing)
- Experience with e-commerce, PLA’s, RLSA and GTM a plus
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are not required but must obtain while employed with DWA.
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong analytical skills and industry presence, as well as innate curiosity and aptitude
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and Display, such as Marin Tools
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, or similar field preferred
- Teams that collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal
- We offer career development and a top tier benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, and 401k match
- This position will start remote until our offices reopen due to the pandemic.
- We offer perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and wellbeing activities
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- Make a significant contribution to the company. TeamViewer is used in space. What else can we achieve with your help?
BusinessView all jobs at TeamViewer