Managed IT Services Technician Level 2
If you have a background and skill set for IT and a determined mindset to overcome any obstacle, you’ll enjoy being part of TeamLogic IT. Our team exhibits a deep-seated need to expand boundaries, flex know-how and resolve challenges with smart solutions. That’s a good thing since technology is always advancing, creating an environment that’s fast-paced and dynamic. When you work for a local office, you’re part of a bigger entity that fosters team collaboration among hundreds of technicians across North America.
The IT Technician’s role is to ensure system operation and functionality so that end users can accomplish business tasks. The objective of the IT Technician will be to respond to support requests in a timely manner, be the initial reference point for all IT support-related tickets, and ensure the satisfaction of the end-user, among other technical duties.
IT Technicians are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various departments, executive levels, and customers daily.
IT Technician II Responsibilities:
- Provide support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal, email to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Provisioning and system setup for new hires.
- Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in resolving support requests.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level when remote tools are not appropriate, including hardware repairs, delivery of peripherals, or other fixes as determined.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components throughout various network infrastructure devices.
- Install antivirus software and ensure virus definitions are up to date.
- Server administration via Active Directory, File & Print services, DNS, DHCP.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues..
- Ensuring company safety and security standards are met.
IT Technician II Requirements:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Office 365 administration experience.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, and Mac OS.
- Active Directory knowledge is a plus.
- Some knowledge and understanding of networking devices and appliances.
- Kaseya RMM and Autotask PSA Experience a plus
- Valid Driver License, vehicle and ability to drive to customer locations when required.
- CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+ preferred
3140 De la Cruz Blvd.Santa Clara, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.