We are seeking an experienced IT and networking professional with a broad range of skill sets and a desire to work in a team based collaborative environment. Qualified individuals must possess an relentless customer service attitude and exceptional communication skills. If you've got the ability to troubleshoot complex network issues, and the willingness and patience required to help a user fine their Start menu, you might be the candidate we are looking for.
- Managing and monitoring our client's computers, network, servers, systems, and entire IT infrastructure
- Creating, managing, and implementing projects; small to large
- Troubleshooting server, network, wireless, hardware, and software issues
- Updating client IT documentation, network maps, tickets, and notes
- Server account management; joining new and existing computers to domain
- Software setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Data backup and recovery (local and cloud); drive imaging
- Local and hosted email migrations
- Troubleshooting and remediation of problems on PC, Mac and Linux workstations.
- Provide telephone support to resolve issues on-line through remote access.
- ·Installation, configuration and administration of Windows and Linux Servers including deep understanding of Virtualization, Active Directory, and cloud hosting.
- Network design, planning, implementation and support including DHCP, DNS, Domains, Firewall setup, VLANs, VPN access and redundant ISP load balancing and failover.
- Setting up maintenance schedules and monitoring issues using remote management tools.
- Installation and configuration of VOIP phone systems and SIP based video conferencing systems.