Bookkeeper Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Office & Bookkeeper manager to organize and coordinate administration duties, office procedures, and basic accounting functions. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. The bookkeeping portion will be to handle the procurement of client assets, reconciliation of expenses, and work with 3rd party accounting firm to ensure accurate accounting across the organization. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Ensure accurate inventory of all company's assets, including client and company owned
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Expert in Quickbooks Online including invoicing, expense management, reconciliation, and associated automation
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
TeamLogic IT by Visco VenturesWhy Work Here?
If you enjoy working in fast paced, fast growing companies, and have an insatiable commitment to mission and clients, this could be for you.
We are a fast growing nationwide organization providing comprehensive IT services to businesses. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #36 on the annual MSP Mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT services providers. We offer networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
2000 S Colorado Blvd Suite 760Denver, CO
BusinessView all jobs at TeamLogic IT by Visco Ventures