Onsite IT Technician Level ll
We offer competitive wages, PTO, career opportunities, all within a supportive work environment and ongoing training. We encourage, support and reward ongoing certifications.About UsWe are a locally owned business providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the central Wisconsin area. Our main office is located near the airport in Mosinee. Nationwide, TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, winning MSP of the Year multiple times. Our mission is to create business owner confidence in their IT infrastructure to ensure our clients can operate their businesses securely, reliably, and optimally. We help ensure their technology reliably supports their business operations, scales with their growth, and secures the information and intellectual property that powers their business using our depth of experience, proactive management, periodic technical reviews, and best-in-class support and tools.
We focus on consistently training, mentoring, and investing in our staff's technical and customer service knowledge and skills setting us apart from our competitors and ultimately positively impacting our clients support experience. Our technicians learn from one another, create smart solutions to resolve challenges, share best practices across technician community to foster collaboration and better serve our clients.
You are an experienced IT professional looking for a change. You like learning, challenges, leading and working in a team. Helping people/clients gives you a huge sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. You understand that building trustful relationships is key. You are good at what you do, and you also know areas you need to improve. You have a strong drive for results, and you help make others better. You want to help grow the business while working in a company where you are valued, the work you do has tangible impact, and there is opportunity for advancement and growth.The OpportunityThe IT Technicians role is to ensure system operation and functionality so that end users can accomplish business tasks. The position requires experience, outstanding customer service and personal communication skills. The successful candidate communicates well with clients, solves their problems and follows up to ensure client satisfaction. The position offers the opportunity to grow your career, leverage cutting-edge tools and technology, work onsite and remotely while engaging with clients. There is always a new problem to solve and solutions to design and build.
The IT Technician responds to support requests in a timely manner, supervises the servicing for all support tickets, and ensures the satisfaction of the end-user, among other technical duties. IT Technicians have good interpersonal skills, possess the ability to problem solve at a high level, have extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. The selected candidate will be results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, and a team player. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
If you want to grow your career, have a positive impact, continue to grow your skills and expertise, then this job could be yours.Senior Systems Engineer Level II IT Technician Ideal Qualifications:
- 2+ years hands-on IT support or help desk experience
- Provided exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and tickets generated by customers
- Performed onsite systems, network and security assessments using standard best practices and industry standard tools
- Experience setting up, configuring, troubleshooting Windows servers and workstations, Active Directory, Microsoft 365
- Experience setting up and configuring new users in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace
- Some knowledge and understating of networking devices and appliances including managing VLANs and routers
- Experience with RMM and PSA software
- Experience setting up, configuring firewalls such as Sonicwall, Sophos, Watchguard, Fortinet, Cisco, Ubiquiti
- Experience with server administration via Active Directory, File & Print services, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with backup technologies including cloud-based backups such as Datto
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
- Comptia A+, CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft and Microsoft Azure Certification.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows 11, Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019, and Mac OS.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record and ability to drive to customer locations when required
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to TeamLogic IT Corporate.
TeamLogic IT, Schofield, WISchofield, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.