Level III IT Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $73,000 to $83,000 Yearly
- Flexible Scheduling: You pick your own hours between 7am to 6pm M-F
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- People First Culture
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Ongoing Trainings
- Provide support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, web portal, email to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Provisioning and system setup for new hires.
- Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs.
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in resolving support requests.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level when remote tools are not appropriate, including hardware repairs, delivery of peripherals, or other fixes as determined.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components throughout various network infrastructure devices.
- Install antivirus software and ensure virus definitions are up to date.
- Server administration via Active Directory, File & Print services, DNS, DHCP.
- Network firewall and switch administration and maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Ensuring company safety and security standards are met.
- Some network and server solution design and architecture.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, and Mac OS.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to TeamLogic IT Corporate.
TeamLogic IT, Arlington, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?