TeamGlobal mow offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. In 2019 we matched over $250K in eligible contributions. This is an Avionic TEST technician position that performs operational checks, troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems in a quality manner and ensure the integrity and correct operation of affected avionics/ electrical systems affected during modification and maintenance of aircraft. For further details to see if you qualify, please read on.
* Performs operational checks, troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems in a quality manner and ensure the integrity and correct operation of affected avionics/ electrical systems affected during modification and maintenance of aircraft.
* Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams understanding symbols flags and general notes.
* Performs operational checks and troubleshoots essential navigation and communication systems such as RADAR, TACAN, ADF, UHF, VHF, HF, VOR/ILS and systems such as aircraft fuel, aircraft hydraulic, aircraft lighting, aircraft landing gear, aircraft ordnance, engine fuel, engine oil, engine propeller and the entire electrical power distribution.
* Works with several types of measuring devices and test equipment required for operational/functional checks and troubleshooting of aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
* Must be a US Citizen
* MUST have C-130J testing experience
Job Type: Temporary Post Date: 04/14/2020
Why Work Here?”We are a company with a family heritage and a TEAM mentality. TeamGlobal, while conducting our business with integrity and superior service, has a dual commitment to satisfying applicable business requirements and to continually improve the Quality Management System. Thereby, providing a solution to your employment needs.”
Putting Great People in Great Jobs is our number one priority!