Team1Medical Staffing Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Nutritionist eager to start work immediately? Do you have a strong desire to help your community? Our client is seeking a Nutritionist in our Cypress location to start immediately.
- Determines eligibility of WIC applicants according to State and Federal policies
- Provides nutrition counseling to low and moderate risk WIC clients according to State Agency policies
- Assists the Site Supervisor in the supervision according to Harris County Policies and Procedures, such as assists in the training and orientation of new employees, scheduling of employees, monitoring staff performance and providing input on performance evaluations
- Evaluates and documents the need for Non-Contract formulas requested by WIC clients according to policies
To be considered for the Nutritionist position, you will need the following:
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Employee must meet the state definition of a Certifying Authority (CA) in the Texas WIC Program. A Certifying Authority is defined as:
- Registered Dietitian (RD) (Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Commission on Dietetic Registration) or
- Licensed Dietitian (LD) (licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Dietitians) or
- Nutritionist with a Bachelor’s in Human Nutrition or Dietetics, Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Home Economics with Food and Nutrition major (24 semester hours credit in human food and nutrition)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with at least one year of previous experience in the WIC Program.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Directly support the community you live in!
- Location immediately off the highway providing easier commute
- Conveniently surrounded by fantastic restaurants and shopping
When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you’re a Nutritionist eager to start immediately and help your community, apply today!
When you work as a contract or contract-to-hire employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Team1Medical StaffingWhy Work Here?
Award winning service. Certified Industry experts. Building you a healthcare career you love.
Team1Medical, a division of ExecuTeam Staffing, is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. When you work as a contract or contract-to-hire employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!