A highly prestigious orthopedic organization is hiring a Medical Assistant in Cypress, Texas. Selected Medical Assistant will be required to travel between the Medical Center and Bellaire location weekly.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
• Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
• Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
• Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
• Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol.
• Assist with procedures in clinic such as: casting, splinting, and suture/staple removal
• Obtain prior authorizations for surgeries
• Travel to Medical Center and Bellaire weekly
• Schedule surgeries
Medical Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Assistant position, you will need the following:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Medical Assistant
• Medical Assistant Diploma or Nationally Certified Medical Assistant
• Current CPR/BLS required
• 3+ years in a specialty practice
• Knowledge of EMR required
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
• Patient-centric company philosophy
• Competitive benefits package (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
• Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
• Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!