Team Wellness Center is the premier provider specializing in behavioral health, while providing and/or coordinating primary healthcare, dentistry, substance abuse treatment, and other human services. We offer competitive salaries, paid vacations, and paid holidays, along with other benefits. Team Wellness Center is one of the fastest growing, quality-driven, trend-setters of our industry. We are always recruiting the top talent.
Candidate must have valid driver’s license and ability to pick up in the community with team members
- Monitoring facilities as assigned and serve as a general presence and visible deterrent to harm of people and property.
- Must ensure a safe and secure working environment for any facility owned/operated by Team Wellness Center.
- Provide transportation within the community as part of the CART program, crisis addiction response team.
- Assist with coordination of services and transportation within the community for members.
- Assist members, peers, and clinical staff by complementing goals and objectives when necessary and properly appraised.
- Be available to members in the event of an emergency.
- Complete documentation and critical incident reported related to direct and non-direct services within 24 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Team Wellness CenterTeam Wellness Center is the premiere provider of community health services in Southeast Michigan. We are committed to helping the vulnerable population with chronic and severe mental illness; substance abuse disorders; developmental disabilities; primary care needs; and dental. Our staff are committed to the higher standard of care that is demanded and we are always looking for the best in our industry to ad to our team.