Digital Marketing Analyst
Team Velocity Herndon, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Team Velocity is revolutionizing the automotive industry with cutting-edge technology to help dealers sell and service more cars. Made by dealers for dealers, Team Velocity’s proprietary technology platform Apollo® analyzes consumer behavior to predict who will buy, what they will buy, and when they are ready to service. Apollo automates the entire communication process by delivering hyper-personalized campaigns across every touchpoint, maximizing ROI, and lifetime revenue.
Our vision is to serve our clients with a single technology platform that empowers them to execute intelligent marketing across every online and offline channel. We aim to deliver a frictionless consumer experience, from the initial engagement to a final transaction.
- Manage social media Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
- Improve the quality of SEM campaigns with improvement on reporting of defined overall company objectives
- Monitor digital trends, emerging technologies, and risks
- Regularly provide feedback and insights gained in support of business objectives
- Develop web measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
- Monitor campaign and website performance via analytic tools and provide feedback and actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Create and maintain metrics and reports on marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics and optimization results
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance or related field, required
- Experience in digital marketing or the automotive vertical desired
- 1-2 years’ experience with Google AdWords, a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, required
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Ability to work cross-functionally with client services teams to ensure coordinated messaging and maximized performance
- Must be results driven, have obsessive attention to detail and be a team player
- Passion for display and digital marketing.
- Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate successes and failures of digital campaigns to clients & account executives
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skill sets
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and wellness. This is a full-time, onsite, salaried position located at our corporate office in Herndon, VA. Local candidates only; relocation assistance is not provided.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5 business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Team Velocity