Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our agency is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great sales opportunity. Great earnings with future long term career advancement available. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market a wide range of insurance products and services. Apply today to start your path to a new sales or service career today!
We offer amazing benefits [EXAMPLE]:
- paid vacation
- dental, vision, life & health insurance
- paid time off
- growth opportunity
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
Team Twin Cites District Office
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Team Twin Cites District Office