Owner Operator Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Driver's License (Required)
- CDL (Required)
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
80/20 split. You get 80% gross each week.
We are looking for an OTR driver who’s ready to get out there and drive. We handle the backend so all you have to focus on is driving.
We operate on a 3-week OTR dispatch. Your routes will be based around the lower 48 states, nothing international. We are available for 24/7 assistance to make sure you are taken care of if situations arise.
Financial Responsibilities: In the position of owner-operator, the owner-operator is responsible for their own equipment’s maintenance. The owner-operator will be required to supply their own fuel. We will provide you with a fuel card. In the event a load has been damaged for reasons directly related to the owner-operator’s negligence, or unsafe working practices, the owner-operator will be responsible for any repercussions of said damages. The owner-operator will be required to have, maintain, and use properly in accordance with FMCSA regulations, both a CDL-A license, and a proper ELD logbook. ELD logbook will be provided to the driver.
We are responsible for acquiring loads for transportation as well as maintaining commercial insurance as required by the FMCSA. Said insurance premiums, and down payments, will be the responsibility of the owner-operator financially. We will minus insurance payments from gross load revenue in order to ensure FMCSA compliance.
We will manage and maintain the following at the owner-operators expense:
· IRP Registration
· IFTA Filing and Reporting
· Commercial Insurance
For the position of Owner-Operator, the owner-operator must have the following:
· 1 ton pick-up truck
· 35 + 5 or larger gooseneck trailer with ramps
· Tractor with Flat Bed or Step Deck trailer
· Chains, binders and straps for securing loads
· Set of Tarps (4ft drops, 20ft or 24ft long)
· Smartphone with Email and Photo capabilities
· Miscellaneous hand tools for applicable road-side situations
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Enrollment in Drug and Alcohol consortium (company will enroll you)
· Active DOT Medical Card and CDL-A
Team Trucking LLCWhy Work Here?
We will set you up for success!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Team Trucking LLC