Automotive Electronics Installation Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for steady work, top pay, and full benefits?
Team TSI is hiring automotive installation technicians for full-time, year-round work throughout the U.S. Our projects include 12V mobile installs for GPS fleet tracking devices, telematics, camera systems, and other vehicle electronics.
You will be required to travel up to 90% of the time
If you are an experienced, knowledgeable, and self-motivated electrical accessory installer who is willing to travel for work across the U.S., we want to hear from you!
Your Job Duties May Include:
- Managing all on-site installation, repair and service tasks for GPS tracking devices, dash camera systems as well as other fleet related electronics
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Serving existing and new accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedules; investigating complaints; conducting tests; and resolving problems
- Submitting timely and detailed field data via a tablet computer application
- Documenting service and installation actions through mobile forms, reports, logs, and records
- Following all manufacturer partners’ procedures and protocols
- Building positive customer relationships with open, direct communication
Compensation is dependent on skills and experience. Training pay is $20/hour to start for the probation period (3+ weeks based on experience). Our compensation is a combination of salary, commission and per diem, which will average $25 - $50 per hour based on experience, quality, and speed.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Guaranteed weekly salary regardless of workload or time off at home between projects
- Company-subsidized Medical, Life, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Company provided vehicle after probationary period
- Laptop computer
- Ruggedized tablet for field use
- Per diem to cover meals while out of town on overnight stays
- All travel is booked and coordinated by our dispatch office team
- Company credit card for all incidental, fuel, installation supplies, and travel (hotel, airfare, rental car, fuel, auto) expenses
- 4+ weeks of paid vacation per year for starting technicians
- Paid time off for Thanksgiving and Christmas week (14+/- days)
- 401k with matching
- Performance bonus incentives
- Opportunity to travel throughout the U.S.
Team TSI is an equal opportunity employer. We require every employee to maintain a professional attitude and represent the company in a positive and professional manner. Examples of ethical behavior in the workplace include: honesty, loyalty, integrity, respect for others, selflessness, responsibility, open communication, and trustworthiness.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Preferred - 3 years proven automotive field service experience and understanding of technical diagrams and manuals (not required)
- Experience with GPS or other fleet vehicle electronics, 12v car alarm, car stereo, remote start recommended but not required
- We also offer OJT (On the Job Training) for the right individual with no industry experience
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing GPS fleet tracking and automotive camera systems
- Reliable personal transportation (for probationary period), then a company vehicle will be assigned
- Ability to work quickly without supervision
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work schedules and shifts
- Must be able to work varied hours, including weekends and overtime to meet customer product availability timelines
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 50 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (No Felonies) and drug screening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English literacy
- Extensive driving
- Heavy travel, up to 90% travel across the country
Team TSI is the leader in 12V mobile installations, with over 750,000 installs for 19,000+ customers. We consider every application, so join our team by applying today!
Team TSI LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Team TSI LLC