Inside Sales Agent
Team Szakos, Inc. Ventura, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking For Someone Awesome on the Phone!
First Point of Contact (Sales Position) Needed ASAP - Inside Sales Agent for our Real Estate Team
- No cold calls! All calls are made to people who have inquired for help through our marketing channels.
- Part-Time Position
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) who is awesome on the phone to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. Because of the structured hours of an Inside Sales Agent, you can keep your free time really, truly free – no more staying on call all day every day and every holiday to jump up and show homes.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will reach out to warm leads on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team (no cold calls). You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. Must also know Ventura County well, as this person will be talking about the area on the phone with the customers. This is a part-time position starting at 20 hours per week (with flexibility and opportunity for more).
If you have a quality track record, the necessary skills, and sound great on the phone, we have a place on our awesome team for you. Your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidence. Your present broker/employer will not be contacted. (Note: The last time we advertised an opening, we were flooded with applicants and immediately filled the position. An active real estate license is not mandatory for the position.)Compensation:
$14 per hour + BonusesResponsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to warm leads (all leads reached out to us first)
- Rigorously follow up with all leads in your pipeline
- Learn and internalize scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field Agents
- Team player - we succeed together
- An active Real Estate license is not mandatory for the position
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Is willing to accept and use critique to grow and gain better results
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Must also know Ventura County well, as this person will be talking about the area on the phone with the customers. This is a part-time position starting at 20 hours per week (with flexibility and opportunity for more).
- Hourly Rate: $14 - $18
Vision = To be the BEST place to work in Ventura County, in ALL industries!
Mission = To change lives and the community, daily!
Core Values = Contribution, Appreciation, Growth, Engagement.
We are rapidly growing and looking to add the best of the best. We want to grow this together to serve more people here in Ventura County and beyond. We are a team, a family, and want people motivated by more than money. We work daily to leave a legacy in our community and want others to join us. Let's change lives and the community together!
We focus on positive mindset and results to deliver a top-quality experience for our customers. If you are someone who desires the above career path as part of a fun and motivated team, we want to hear from you!