Training and Development Specialist
Team Solutions Dental Lab Sanford, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Team Solutions Dental is looking for an experienced and development-focused Training and Development Specialist to join our growing team. We are a company with a well-established organizational culture and core values which means that we are not just looking for a specific set of skills. We are also looking for that unique individual who will thrive within our existing culture and add value to our team.
Our lab is a fast-paced environment which means the leadership team is constantly moving and thinking about what's coming next. The Training and Development Specialist will immerse themselves in the culture and values of our organization. They will coordinate with the Director of Human Resources, the leadership team, and managers to identify training needs, create curriculum, design training collaterals, and deliver training by whichever method is most conducive to the transfer of knowledge of the topic being taught. The Training and Development Specialist will be well versed in Learning Management System Software, PowerPoint, and Google Slides as well as instructional design.
The Training and Development Specialist will be obsessed with metrics and will use those metrics to track and evaluate all training initiatives throughout the organization. They will use that data to determine what is working and what needs to be changed, scrapped, or adjusted, and do so accordingly.
The Training and Development Specialist will have a captivating presence that commands a room and extensive knowledge of adult learning theory (Andragogy), as well as learning styles that foster a true learning experience for members of our diverse organization
Do you want to work with a leadership team that rewards top performers, believes in employee development, and encourages professional growth? If so, please submit your resume.
Featured in Lab Management Today in 2018, named one of the fastest-growing companies by Inc 500 in 2019, and currently a finalist for the Sterling Manufacturing Business Excellence Award, Team Solutions Dental is proud of our ongoing commitment to delivering best-in-class products and service while maintaining the highest level of quality. Established in 2013, our company values and culture reach far beyond the walls of our laboratory. They live in the hearts of our leadership team and our 100+ employees who deliver their very best work to over 300 customers in the greater central Florida area.
Our leadership team is constantly focused on developing our team members. We are obsessed with personal and professional growth and we seek out ways to help each team member become the very best they can be.
Learn more about us by visiting our website: www.tsdlab.com
The Training and Development Specialist will
- Contribute expertise to all conversations around organizational training
- Work collaboratively with Human Resources and the management team to strategize to meet organizational training goals
- Use Powerpoint and Google Slides to create branded training materials
- Create supporting documents to training materials as needed (i.e., training guides, tests, manuals, etc)
- Manage LMS software including adding new users, assigning courses, creating learning branches and systems, managing gamification, and obtaining reports and metrics to measure and evaluate usage and training effectiveness.
- Deliver outstanding, high-quality, internal in-person training when required including new hire training.
- Identify dental technician subject matter experts throughout the organization and initiate "train the trainer" sessions to teach them HOW to train others effectively.
- Observe and evaluate training delivered by anyone in management or outside of the training department.
- Collect feedback from employees who have engaged in training sessions to determine employee engagement and effectiveness
- Manage continuing education throughout the organization (re-certifications, ongoing education, reoccurring annual courses, etc)
- Lead all training projects and initiatives while collaborating with project management and others involved.
- Ensure training tools, materials, and delivery mediums are up to date and aligned with training needs.
- Build relationships with employees and management team
- Attend meetings to determine opportunities for training
Skills and Abilities Required
- Working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Trello
- Working knowledge of Talent LMS or other LMS software
- Ability to create and edit events in Google Calendars
- Above excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to problem-solve
- Basic project management skills
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Learning Theories - particularly adult learning theories
- Instructional Design experience
- Must be organized and structured with excellent follow-through
- Strong listening skills and the ability to follow instructions and figure things out!
- Ability to focus in chaos and produce results
- Must be goal and career-oriented
- A love of reading and self-development is valued here and a big plus!
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Education OR 3+ years experience as a company trainer
We are one of the top dental Laboratories in Florida and have been recognized by the local government as one of the top companies in the county. We are regularly featured in Lab Management Today.
Our executive team has a great reputation in the industry, with high level technical credentialing as well as international consulting and management expertise.
We increase pay and responsibilities as each individual develops and we seek to grow our team members as fast as they can! We are quick to celebrate and reward success.
Team Solutions Dental LabWhy Work Here?
Amazing leadership team who are obsessed with growing their employees! Awesome employees, GREAT culture & a fun place to work!
Featured in Lab Management Today in 2018, named one of the fastest-growing companies by Inc 500 in 2019, and a 2021 winner of the Sterling Manufacturing Business Excellence Award, Team Solutions is proud of our ongoing commitment to delivering best-in-class products and service while maintaining the highest level of quality. Established in 2013, Team Solutions is a high-tech, high-speed, high-energy manufacturing and prototyping business serving over 300 customers in the greater Central Florida area. Our employees are our greatest asset and we treat them accordingly! We reward results quickly, loudly, and often.
2675 S Design CtSanford, FL