We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company.
The position reports the the Executive Team, and is a critical position in our fast growing medical device manufacturing company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to become a key player in a highly successful business and have unlimited career growth potential. The successful applicant will be mentored by the executive team to reach their highest potential.
- Administrative support of Executive Team
- Maintain executive calendars
- Facilities Management (ensure contractors handle issues etc)
- Project Management and logistics support
- Personal assistant functions (appointments, coordinate vendors and contractors,
- New hire process administration
- Customer service
- Other needs of the Executive Team
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or Personal Assistant
- Strong organizational skills
- strong computer skills - Excel, Word, Powerpoint (logistic and project management software a plus)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Exercise integrity in all dealings
- Offer services with exceptional value proposition
- Be a good citizen of the community - charity and stewardship
- Produce a product or service that creates justifiable pride and enthusiasm
- Compete vigorously and ethically – deserve victory
- Work to improve all stakeholders - growth, learning, financial development
- Combine technical expertise with an absolute service commitment
- Reward commitment at all levels
- Generate respect for the industry and our team as professionals
- Practice differentiation: reward contribution/results - not potential or effort
Team Member values:
- Be passionate!
- Build a positive team spirit!
- Deliver over the top service!
- Embrace change!
- Create fun and character!
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded!
- Build open and honest relationships through communication!
- Find a way, face the challenge!
Benefits Include 401(k), paid holidays, vacation, medical, dental, vision, profit-sharing,