**Weekly Pay, Health Benefits, Electronic Charting!!
At Team Select, we believe the amount of effort it takes to do things the right way, can only be justified by putting an equal amount of effort into having fun! Our leadership in the healthcare industry starts with our culture. Having been recognized as a 2018 "Home Care Elite Agency" as well as being awarded the #3 Best Place to Work proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us. We encourage you to inquire about a position, and learn for yourself how rewarding work can be!
Team Select Home Care is seeking experiences nurses to join our Team Select Family. We look for nurses who portray: A strong clinical background, great communication skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to provide the best possible skilled nursing in a home health setting.
Cases Description: Monday-Friday day shifts. Nights and Weekends also available. Experience with trach's, feeding tubes, and vents preferred but not required.
- Furnishes services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned per the plan of care, in accordance with agency policies.
- Assists the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Initiates preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate.
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home.
- Submits any changes in schedule to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/ Registered Nurse on a daily basis.
- Assists in reviewing, evaluating and updating the patient plan of care as appropriate.
- Completes documentation and paperwork in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Appearance is always within Agency standards; is clean and well groomed.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- One (1) year nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice.
Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against the candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law.
Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.