At Team Select, you come first!
We are looking to build our Clinical RN Case Management Team for our Phoenix office in the East Valley.. If you love providing skilled nursing care and want to make an impact on your patients lives please inquire about positions available. Currently we are looking for Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers for our Pediatric and Adult Long Term Division. We also have a variety of Private Duty Nursing cases if you are looking for PRN or Full Time hands on nursing care.
Full-time positions available
- RNs will receive manageable caseloads that allow them to provide the best possible care to our patients and time to develop skills and knowledge of the fast growing home healthcare industry
- Competitive pay and excellent benefit package for those who work 30+ hours per week
- RNs are recognized for going above and beyond by the potential for an earned monthly productivity bonus pay out.
- Car allowance for full-time positions and mileage reimbursement for PRN
- Electronic documentation with personal tablet provided
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Home Healthcare training and development
- Clinical and operational support 24 hours/day!
Team Select Home Care looks for nurses who portray a strong clinical background, great communication skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to provide the best possible skilled nursing in a home health setting. Having been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” 3 years running as well as being named as a “Home Care Elite Agency” in 2018 proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing
- One (1) year nursing experience required
- Ability to visit multiple patients a day with reliable transportation
- RNs to make the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluate the patient's nursing needs.
- Prepare concise clinical notes and provide coordination of care for each patient
- Completion of certification/re-certification orders and discharge summaries
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with healthcare professionals, physicians, or specialist regarding patient care
Learn how children benefit from In-Home Pediatric Care at Team Select: https://teamselecthh.com/children-benefit-home-pediatric-care/
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. We will not discriminate against the candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Job Type: Full-time