Looking for a truly unique company? Are you an overachieving Physical Therapist? The fastest growing home health agency in the US is continuing to grow in Colorado! We do things totally different at Team Select, which explains why we're thriving in a struggling industry. We are looking for experienced Physical Therapists and we have multiple opportunities available. Candidates must have strong clinical abilities and like having fun! Significant opportunity for growth combined with top salary, full benefits and potential for earning additional income through multiple incentive programs are just a few of the many aspects that make this opportunity unique. The strength of our team, our culture and our world class patient care truly sets us apart!
We believe the amount of effort it takes to do things the right way, can only be justified by putting an equal amount of effort into having fun! Our leadership in the healthcare industry starts with our culture. Consistently recognized nationally by "HomeCare Elite", "Best Places to Work" and CMS 5 Star Quality Rated in multiple regions proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us. We encourage you to inquire about this position, and learn for yourself how rewarding work can be!
- Assists the physician or intermediate care provider in evaluating level of function, helps develop the plan of care and revise as necessary.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel.
- Participates in in-service programs and presents in-service programs as assigned.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Participates with all other health care personnel in patient care planning.
- Directs and supervises assistant (PTA, HHA) personnel as required.
- Completes initial history and evaluation visit, notifies physician of patient needs and submits plan of care and orders for physician approval.
- Performs all skilled physical therapy procedures as ordered by physician.
- Consults with physicians regarding change in treatment.
- Writes reports to physicians regarding patient's progress.
- Instructs patients and family/significant others in home programs and activities of daily living.
- Attends all staff meetings and patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Supervises the PTA every 30-days and HHA (per requirements) as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, and transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-9 diagnoses and codes.
- Directs and supervises performance of PTA and HHA as indicated.
- Completes a discharge summary upon completion of therapy services.
- Completes a recertification for physician every 60 days if further treatment is to be continued.
- Instruction to patient/family in home program with documentation in medical record notes.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information.
- Prepares and submits patient evaluations, clinical and progress notes in a timely manner as outlined in Agency policy.
- Immediately reports to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/RN any patient incidents/variances or complaints.
- Participates in peer review and QM activities as requested.
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as assigned.
- Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
- Maintains acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy.
- Reports all incomplete work assignments to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/Therapy Supervisor.
- Appearance is always within Agency standards; is clean and well groomed.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily documentation and infrequent overtime for routine assignments.
- Maintains clean and neat work environment.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association and American Physical Therapy Association.
- Currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against the candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law.
Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
External Company URL: http://www.teamselecthh.com
Street: 1125 Kelly Johnson Blvd