Digital Marketing Specialist
- Expired: January 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
You can apply by texting TSC to 97211
Now offering DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Team Select’s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and discover a dynamic company where you’re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!Responsibilities:
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a non-exempt, salaried position that is responsible for assisting in managing digital marketing platforms and strategy including (but not limited to) website, social media, online paid advertising, search engine optimization, with collaboration in additional areas as needed within PR messaging, events and print collateral. This position will assist in strengthening Team Select’s visibility, image and successes while consistently expressing the company’s mission and vision.
- Assist in setting brand standards and goals
- Track overall digital marketing budget and campaign spend
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends and insights, optimizing campaigns on performance-based insights
- Work to identify additional, creative digital opportunities to continue to expand the company’s online branding and overall presence
- Collaboration with various departments on digital marketing needs/support
- Monitoring, content creation and posting to social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Collaborates closely with internal teams to create landing pages to best optimize for user experience
- Monitoring company review sites to provide expedited response when needed, expanding review pages with up-to-date information and building new pages as needed for additional business locations
- Assist in ensuring marketing collateral and online marketing efforts are seamlessly integrated
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3-5 years experience as a digital marketing associate, digital specialist, digital marketing web developer or related position
- Experience required with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising, Email Campaigns and website optimization
- Experience with social media planning, optimization and scheduling tools (ie: Hootsuite)
- Review generation and online reputation management experience
- Experience with running multiple digital ad campaigns from strategic ideation to build to optimization
- Comfortable digging into digital analytics for social, digital advertising and website to identify trends and make informed optimizations
- Determined to drive strategy and continue to innovate online branding and presence
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects across all digital disciplines
- Web template/landing page design build, and optimization according to campaign goals.
- Experience within Wordpress design, development and site creation
- Able to function both independently and collaboratively, make decisions, problem solve and utilize resources as necessary
- Ability to think critically and creatively to continuously contribute to the expansion of our digital strategy
- Nice to have: Experience with TikTok/video marketing and YouTube
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and 401K
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against you based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Team Select Home Care
BusinessView all jobs at Team Select Home Care
Get fresh Digital Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.