Cash Application Specialist II
- Expired: July 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
You can apply by texting TSC to 97211
Now offering DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Team Select’s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and discover a dynamic company where you’re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!
Team Select Home Care is looking for a Cash Application Specialist to join our Team Select family. The Cash Application Specialist is a position that calculates and posts receipts to appropriate accounts, reconciles bank deposits and submits claims. The Cash Application Specialist reports directly to the Manager of Revenue Cycle Management (MRCM).
- Sort incoming mail daily and distribute mail accordingly.
- Scans and saves checks, remits and billing documents to correct locations.
- Post all payments within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- Logs in to Zirmed and all portals to obtain payment information.
- Reconcile bank deposits daily and when needed.
- Process claims/invoice submissions from EMR and submit to appropriate system by payer.
- Monitor held billing and coordinates resolution(s) of all issues.
- Resolve and prepare claims that have not passed the payer edits daily.
- Changes payer and rebills in EMR as applicable.
- Submit waiver requests.
- Clear payment variances, resolving differences, and initiating corrective action.
- Changes payers during payment processing by identifying correct payer.
- Monitor held billing and resolves issues to ensure billing is completed promptly.
- Enroll with payers for EFT/ERA submissions.
- Coordinate claim activities and designated agencies, and the prompt reimbursement of receivables.
- Review and bills all secondary and tertiary insurances to correct charges, bill forms and supporting documentation (EOBs).
- Identify system/payer issues such as rates, codes, and setup and coordinate accordingly.
- Work with branches/divisions for all questions on accounts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited high school or GED.
- Two years’ experience in health-related billing or cash applications.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Team Select Home Care
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Team Select Home Care