- Expired: June 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
You can apply by texting TSC to 97211
Now offering DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Team Select’s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and discover a dynamic company where you’re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!
Team Select Home Care is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Team Select family.The Administrative Assistant is an employee who performs data entry and other tasks assigned. This employee reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Assist Operations Manager as directed to include at a minimum: device training, projects as assigned, scanning/faxing, references, data entry
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, and business plans. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Oversee accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Attain goals as set forth in annual performance evaluation.
- Submit documentation within required time-frames.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on patient, agency, and employee matters.
- Maintain spreadsheets/logs
- Cross-trained to assist Human Resources personnel
- Answer phones as assigned and take messages or fields/answers all questions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- The above statements reflect the general tasks considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the job identified and will not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
The above statements reflect the general tasks considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the job identified and will not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or equivalent
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Team Select Home Care
AddressWinter Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Team Select Home Care