Team Leader-Crew Leader
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Team Leaders and Crew Leaders Needed
Do you feel like your supervisory and management knowledge is going to waste at your current job? Would you like to be a part of a company known for their community roots and friendly reputation?
The Stevens Point area is looking for you to lead and manage one of our popular convenience stores! We need an energetic Team Leader-Store Manager who can motivate, coordinate, and lead the daily operations of a fast-paced and fun convenience store.
The Store provides high quality food, beverage, and everyday supply options. This is a wonderful career opportunity for someone looking to capitalize on previous customer service and retail experience and take the reins of a family-owned retail store. Experience with Kwik Trip or other convenience store chains is a plus.
If you have leadership skills but are not sure about all the responsibilities of overseeing an entire convenience store but would like to assist and take on additional duties; plus have a desire for full-time work and an amazing benefit package, apply for the Crew Leader position.
The Store offers:
- A competitive wage of up to $60K annually (for Team Leaders) with additional cash incentives
- Excellent benefits including health/dental/vision, 401(k), paid time off and more
- Free coffee and soda while working
- Gas discounts
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily retail operations including inventory and loss prevention, staff scheduling, and cash control
- Promote sales and suggest new products
- Ensure team members provide exceptional service and complete assigned duties
- Interview, hire, mentor and educate
Why The Store – a division of Team Schierl Companies?
- Family-owned and operated since 1956 (that's longevity!)
- $3.5 million in charitable donations to local communities
- Because we value family, teamwork, and fun
Don't Delay, Apply Today!
Team Schierl Companies
AddressStevens Point, WI
Get fresh Field TEAM Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.