Looking for high energy, positive person to answer/call out scheduling appointments for a roofing company with a pleasant energetic phone voice.
- Accepts incoming customer calls and uses software to schedule customers.
- Determines which Expert Roofer to place appointment with based upon location criteria.
- Retrieves internet appointment requests and phone message requests and places outbound calls to customers for scheduling of appointments.
- Gathers information and customer personal data followed by data entry.
- Communicates and collaborates with manager to ensure customers scheduling needs are met.
- Supervises a team of five people.
- Keep detailed tracking of the leads that come in via excel, word, acculynx (CRM)...
- Reporting directly to the executive manager on a daily basis.
- Basic math skills required.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree Preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Six months appointment scheduling experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Computer skills required. Expertise in Excel preferable.
- Strong customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in all written and oral communications, including email
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Demonstrated conflict management skills
- Ability to handle a fast paced and always changing environment.