Who are We?
Relevate is one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Colorado and Phoenix, with a mission to empower people with a real estate approach amplified in purpose beyond the transaction. Simply put, we seek to elevate lives through real estate.
Who are we looking for?
This role is for the titans. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with we have an incredible opportunity for you. We want someone who:
- Works with a sense of urgency and is a self-starter
- Is passionate about selling and converting a massive amount of leads into appointments
- Is great on the phone
- Is organized and manages time to handle a constant flow of leads
- Is trustworthy and can act as the first point of contact to the team
What will you do?
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Monitor lead activity and call all leads with NOW activity
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills - ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- You can't stand to leave things undone and follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with a proven ability to succeed
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
- Real estate license (preferred)
Benefits of Working at Relevate
- Set your own schedule and work from home!
- Join a vibrant and fast-moving team that likes to have fun!
- Work for a company that is constantly innovating and growing 30%-50% a year!
Commission split + base salary. You will receive a higher base for the first 90 days as you ramp up.