Role Title: Webinar Marketing Manager
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: August 2, 2019
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a Webinar Marketing Manager, like you, to oversee digital engagement campaigns focusing on webinars. You’ll be utilizing your digital marketing skills to manage the creation and marketing of monthly webinars that engage and delight. With your strategic mindset and adept project management skills, you can nimbly manage a team that meets deadlines and exceeds expectations. The idea of collaborating with researchers on learning about the latest cutting-edge technologies to create webinars excites your natural curiosity and passion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute toward digital engagement campaigns, specifically focusing on webinars.
- Project manage all aspects of developing and marketing the webinars.
- Build, deploy, and market an ongoing set of webinars across groups.
- Run one or two webinars per month.
- Communicate heavily with researchers to develop content, schedule, and promote webinars.
- Use your understanding of the audience to get the right outbound promotions developed.
- Manage team rhythm of business, work-stream meeting series, agendas, and calendaring.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing and project management required.
- Previous experience marketing and organizing webinars required.
- Robust web publishing experience required.
- Strong project management and strategic skills required.
- Experience with B2B or B2C marketing and/or marketing high technology products preferred.
- Relevant experience working on rhythm of business activities, business operations, business management, finance, or other similar environments.
- Able to work autonomously to drive programs forward and experience leading team communications across various stakeholders
- Proven ability to work across organizations and reporting boundaries to get things done
- Solid understanding of the ROI analysis and the sales and business cycle.
- Can deal well with ambiguity and capable of working autonomously.
- Detail-oriented, with a track record for driving project timelines/deliverables to completion