Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 2 years
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire an IT Project Manager, like you, to manage the IT scope, schedule, and budget for construction projects. With your excellent communication skills and knowledge of the software development lifecycle, you can juggle multiple priorities in order to complete the project on time and within budget.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage IT scope of construction project, which includes the network, telephony, wireless, computers, servers, printers, and more.
- Manage schedule and budget for construction projects.
- Coordinate the delivery of multiple projects.
- Develop cost benefit analyses for the program.
- Create and report on program status utilizing a dashboard.
- Allocate resources across the multiple projects.
- Define project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- Utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Interface effectively across organizational lines, including with all levels of external vendors and business units.
- Effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- 3 or more years of relevant IT project management and methodologies experience required.
- Minimum of one year's experience using MS Project.
- Proven experience previously managing projects where networks were installed in a new building and knowledge of infrastructure technologies is required.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills including excellent business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
To quickly apply - fill out the online form and questionnaire below and attach your resume and cover letter (optional). If your background is a match for this specific role, then someone from our Recruiting Team will contact you within 24 hours.
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship.
*Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer.
*Team Red Dog (formerly Red Dog Interactive, Inc.) is an E-Verify employer.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug test. Additional health screening may be required.
*Please no solicitations from C2C or recruiting firms.