Opportunity Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a Channel Marketing Manager, like you, to strategically engage with partners to drive sales. As a results-driven marketer, you keep a constant eye on budget to ensure that that actual spend matches financial forecasts and proper ROI is being generated. With your proven expertise in channel marketing, you will oversee the design and implementation of partner marketing plans. You'll become the customer advocate for partners and choose who to highlight in key industry events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure seamless process flow and smooth marketing execution landing.
- Align with account managers on all programs and sales to forecast workflow and keep programs on time and on track.
- Establish ongoing cadence with key local and corporate stakeholders and leverage standard connection rhythms and processes
- Monitor dashboards to continually improve accuracy, streamline processes, and improve local relevance.
- Ensure that actual spend matches financial forecast and maintain tracker for overall spend.
- Manage requests for incremental funding and funding transfers.
- Deliver excellence in budget planning and management, own the rhythm of business checkpoints both internally and externally to ensure shared metrics accountability and proactive course correction as needed.
- Drive business management excellence in managing all marketing investments
- Oversee the design and implementation of partner marketing plans at the worldwide level to ensure business impact is maximized in a fully compliant manner.
- Land multiple marketing plans that align with company priorities, and ROI monitoring, in support of the sales strategy.
- Lead programmatic definition of highly targeted investments and campaigns by working closely with partner to help execute.
- Identify trends in partner and competitor activity to anticipate long-term needs as well as potential risks in order to propose appropriate creative marketing solutions as needed.
- Tackle complex marketing challenges and problem solve using solid business rationale.
- Enable customer-centric marketing execution excellence to drive synergy, efficiency and collaboration.
- Manage and update devices images for internal and external needs, including pitch decks, event displays, handouts, and SharePoint assets.
- Gather device nomination recommendations from key stakeholders.
- Gather device specs, pricing, availability, and value props.
- Manage dashboard for devices by entering in all specs, configurations, and photos.
- Assist with public relations planning, launch event planning, and representation in internal events.
- 7 to 10 years of experience managing marketing budgets and campaigns to ensure that spend and ROI are in alignment with sales goals.
- Past experience driving channel marketing goals in a Fortune 100 company.
- Proven experience managing budgets and projects in a results-driven manner.
- Well-rounded marketing knowledge in the areas of campaign management, programmatic advertising, brand assets, and marketing plans.
- Able to communicate clearly across cross-functional teams and to different stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
- Flexible to feedback, with the ability to adapt new strategies accordingly.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: November 25, 2019
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
Why Work with Team Red Dog?
Whether you're looking for a role at a Fortune 500 company or a growing local business, Team Red Dog has the clients you want to connect with. With our high-touch, people-first approach, we'll help you find that next career step to fit your unique blend of skills, strengths, and passions. You'll be provided a generous benefits package which includes an employer-matched 401K, profit sharing, paid time off, and more.
If you're looking for steady income, outstanding benefits, and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best, Team Red Dog wants to work with you.
To quickly apply - fill out the online form and questionnaire below and attach your resume and cover letter (optional). If your background is a match for this specific role, then someone from our Recruiting Team will contact you soon.
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship.
*Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer.
*Team Red Dog (formerly Red Dog Interactive, Inc.) is an E-Verify employer.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check.
*Please no solicitations from C2C or recruiting firms.