Team Placement was Founded in 1983 and has become one of the premier placement agencies. Over the past 35 years we have earned a reputation for providing only the highest quality candidates and matching them individually to our clients. What sets us apart is the effort we take in recruiting highly motivated professionals.
This is a Psychiatric technician government contract position at Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA and associated branch medical clinics. Team Placement is a government contractor on this position.
Recruiting Sheet – Psychiatric Technician Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA
- Psychiatric Technician (also known as Mental Health Technician)
LOCATION: Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA and associated branch medical clinics.
- Monday-Friday 0700-1800 for an 8.5 hour shift which includes an uncompensated .5 meal break.
- 8 hours /day
- Not to exceed 40 hours per week.
PAY: $24.80-$27.67 / hour (not negotiable)
- 10 vacation days / 7 sick days / 10 Federal holidays
- Full medical (vision, hearing aids, prescriptions), dental, disability, life insurance, 401K
- Degree: Certificate.
- Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program
- Completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians
- Completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military AND proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients.
- Experience: Have a minimum of 12 months of experience within the last 18 months with clinical psychiatric experience
- Possess and maintain a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Psychiatric Technician in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands; OR possess at least a level one national Psychiatric Technician certification or equivalent.
- Possess and maintain a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess at least a level one national Psychiatric Technician certification or equivalent
- Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Must pass an FBI background check (no felonies, no misdemeanors, no arrests)
- Must pass a drug test
- Current resume
- Psychiatric Technician Certification and School Degree and Military or Civilian Training (if qualifies)
- BLS certificate (must obtain it if not currently available)
- Proof of citizenship
Powered by JazzHR
Team Placement Service Inc