Team Placement was Founded in 1983 and has become one of the premier placement agencies. Over the past 35 years we have earned a reputation for providing only the highest quality candidates and matching them individually to our clients. What sets us apart is the effort we take in recruiting highly motivated professionals.
This is a Dental Assistant government contract position at Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota. Team Placement is a government contractor on this position.
This is a great opportunity to help our service men and women, and their families.
Dental Assistant Grand Forks Air Force Base, ND
POSITION: Dental Assistant
Location: 319th Medical Group, Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota
- Monday-Friday 0730-1630 for an 8.5-hour shift which includes an uncompensated .5 meal break.
- 8 hours /day
- Not to exceed 40 hours per week.
PAY: $18.29-$21.16 / hour
- Medical/RX and dental/vision/hearing insurance, 100% employer paid
- Short term disability, long-term disability, life insurance
- 401K plan
- 10 paid Federal Holidays, 7 paid Sick Days, 10 paid vacation days
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Successful completion of
- a military Red Cross dental assistant program
- a military dental technician or dental assistant school
- dental assistant program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA).
All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing techniques.
- Experience: Dental Assistant graduate.
- Certification: Certified in radiography
- Basic Life Support certificate
- U.S. Citizenship
- Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Must pass a background check (no felonies, no misdemeanors)
- Muss pass a drug test
- Current resume
- Dental Assistant diploma (if qualifies)
- Xray certification
- BLS certificate (can obtain it if not currently available)
- Proof of citizenship
Powered by JazzHR
Team Placement Service Inc