Psychologist (Specializing with Adults or Children)
SITE OF SERVICE:
- 88th Medical Group, Wright Patterson AFB, OH
- The work to be performed under this contract will be at Mental Health Clinic.
- HCWs shall receive notification two weeks prior to the reassignment to another location with a 40-mile commuting radius of their assigned MTF
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Minimum of one year of supervised post-doctoral training providing
services for children and adolescents.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a licensed clinical Psychologist
providing psychological services for children and adolescents within
the past 48 months
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Certifications: HCWs shall maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers in accordance with American Heart Association or in an equivalent
course based on published national guidelines for BLS, which includes both learning and psychomotor skills portions. Web-based classes do not meet required standards.
- HCW will work in accordance to standard MTF operating hours 0730-1630).
- Individual schedules will typically involve 5.5 clinical hours (initial, follow up, and/or acute) per day (appointments typically last 45-90 minutes each).
- Any schedule changes will be coordinated with local access manager as well as the Mental Health Clinic Element Chief
Powered by JazzHR
Team Placement Service Inc