Clinical Psychologist **Government Contract Position**
Team Placement Service Inc Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Team Placement was Founded in 1983 and has become one of the premier placement agencies. Over the past 35 years we have earned a reputation for providing only the highest quality candidates and matching them individually to our clients. What sets us apart is the effort we take in recruiting highly motivated professionals.
This is a Clinical Psychologist government contract position at the Whitman Air Force Base in California, Missouri . Team Placement is a government contractor on this position.
Clinical Psychologist Family Practice, Whitman AFB, MO
- Clinical Psychologist Family Practice
- Whitman AFB, MO
- Monday-Friday hours can vary from 0730 -1630 with .05 unpaid lunch.
- 10 vacation days / 7 sick days / 10 Federal holidays
- Medical (vision, hearing aids, prescriptions) and dental, insurance.
- Short term disability, Long term disability, life insurance, 401K
- Degree/Education: Must hold a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-accredited psychology program or a program acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force. Have completed an APA-accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
- Experience: Must have at least 12 months of experience, in the last 24 months, with assessing and providing evidence-based individual counseling to patients within a mental health or health care facility. Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
- Licensure/Registration: Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license/certification
- U.S. Citizenship
- Able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate.
- Shall be physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically capable of performing all services required under the contract and TO.
- Must pass an FBI background check (no felonies, no misdemeanors)
- Must pass a drug test
- Current resume
- Doctrine Degree
- Valid license
- BLS certificate (must obtain it if not currently available)
- Proof of citizenship
Powered by JazzHR