Commercial Sales Account Manager
- Expired: November 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pest USA is a family-owned and operated growing Pest and Termite Control Company. Established in 1971, we have proudly upheld the true values of customer service and have grown into new territories and markets. Today's pest and termite control demands attention to detail, so the ability to handle day to day business with the knowledge that your work has been performed to Pest USA's standards is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- At least 1 year of Pest Control experience
- At least one year of experience working with Home Owners Associations and commercial properties in relation to pest control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity to generate leads
- Be capable to capture the market from a sales perspective
- Ability to work with the outside sales team to market and close leads
- Ability to market and work with new homeowners, real estate agents and builders
- 21 years of age
- Possess current driver's license
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing exams
- Previous experience in the termite or pest control industry is preferred, but we are willing to train the individual who believes in themselves and can exceed our expectations
Pest USA proudly offers:
- Competitive compensation and sales incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances
- Supplemental insurance benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
All applicants are subject to drug testing, a criminal background check, as well as providing a clean driving record report, prior to employment.
Team Pest USA
Get fresh Pest Control Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.