Lube Technician, Meineke
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paid Time Off
401k With Matching Employer Contributions
ASE Testing Fees Covered
Sign on Bonus (D.O.E)
Tech Apprentice Program
- A passion for and understanding of Team Outsider's mission and values.
- Must have basic automotive experience
- Must be proficient with, or able to quickly learn automotive service computer systems and software.
- Some Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Must have a driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be fluent in the English language, and able to communicate clearly.
- Must adhere to company safety guidelines, and promote Center safety at all times.
- Must maintain a well groomed appearance at all times, and wear approved footwear and attire.
- Must be a team player, and demonstrate a high degree of integrity and reliability.
Team Outsider Overview
Our Meineke Lube Technicians are key members of our automotive repairs team, establishing the credibility and reliability of our Car Care Centers. You will ensure customer service and satisfaction by performing effective automotive services
At Team Outsider, we spend our time delivering extraordinary hospitality to our customers at our rapidly growing portfolio of businesses nationwide. Across all of our businesses, we are on a mission to be the most hospitable team in the world, and to achieve our mission, we need you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and Service
- Increase Personal Productivity
- Perform All Work In A Cost Effective, Professional Manner
- Be Aware Of, And Comply With Center Safety Rules at All Times
- Contribute To Proper Car Care Center Image And Personal Image
- Contribute To The Efficiency of Your Center Through Teamwork
Team Outsider is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Team Outsider will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact George at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get fresh Dental Equipment Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.