Team One Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 24 days ago
Publicis believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.Job Description
The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network
and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The T3 Producer is responsible for helping create cutting-edge and powerful video content for all media platforms. The work being produced in TOM and TiltShift is high quality and has high visibility among major global clients. Projects range from small tasks requiring immediate turnaround to large-scale support on complex work.
The Producer position encompasses several duties and responsibilities which cover a wide scope of technical knowledge. This position will require an in-depth knowledge of broadcast standards, post-production timelines, as well as mastering & delivery of video assets. On any given day, this position could be prepping projects for finishing, overseeing the delivery of video assets to both broadcast and non-traditional spaces, or completing the finishing work itself. He/she most have a discerning eye for creativity and design, be highly organized, have a strong eye for detail and have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve. This person must have a calm demeanor, and ability to work with internal and external clients.
This person will partner closely with the Director of Multimedia and CG Lead to facilitate schedules of artists and resourcing, designing, executing, and managing high-level CG workflows for use in broadcast, online and still assets, creating budgets and schedules of projects ranging from traditional editorial and finishing to VFX and AR projects, as well as following CG elements from concept through final comp and delivery. This person must have strong organizational skills, and R&D capabilities.
Day to Day:
· Managing and understanding file-based Post Production Workflow.
· Creating budgets and schedules, tracking billing, helping to find and hire talent, working with other Production Entities to get jobs done on time and on budget.
· Working closely with VFX Supervisors and Producers to maintain in-depth understanding of a project's status - Taking responsibility and ownership of workload, time management, and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors & Producers.
· Working with the Broadcast Producers and Digital/Interactive Producers on shoots to ensure that all needs are being met on set.
· Fostering relationships with outside production companies & vendors.
· Overseeing QC of all assets and ensuring that they meet technical specifications for broadcast trafficking partners
· Working knowledge of Premier, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Maya, Vray, Flame, RedShift, and Houdini, as well as experience working inside of the adobe creative suite, resolve and flame.
· Ensuring delivery of final assets to trafficking partners.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Team One