Account Executive - LDA Experiential Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network
and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
Responsible for day-to-day management of Lexus Dealer Association (LDA) Experiential activity for assigned markets within the Eastern region. Develops plans clearly driven by LDA goals and objectives. Maintains the highest levels of integrity in all areas of responsibility. Builds and maintains professional relationships with Lexus Area Management staff, the Lexus dealer body, Team One field account team and headquarters.
DAY TO DAY:
- Lead and manage all aspects of current Lexus experiential partnerships including sports marketing, culinary programs, music, performing arts, auto enthusiast events and other initiatives.
- Maintain strong working relationships with current partners to ensure partnership objectives are met and sponsorship benefits are fulfilled, while facilitating the overall growth and evolution of the partnerships.
- Develop and execute quality activations to support Lexus experiential strategies and objectives.
- Collaboration with multiple internal teams related to media planning, creative development and strategy.
- Maintain strong and professional relationships with multiple Lexus clients.
- Communicate and present experiential strategy, recommendations, execution, recaps and metrics to Lexus clients.
- Research and communicate competitive activity to internal teams and clients.
- Develop strategies to support Lexus sales plans, vehicle launches and retail initiatives.
- Marketing professional with 4 - 5 years of experiential experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop Skills preferred but not required
- Travel 30% (Southern United States)
- Automotive experience preferred but not required
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends as needed
Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing, Sport Management, Advertising, Communications preferred.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- An adaptive personality
- Team oriented and willingness to handle multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Solid project management capabilities and presentation skills
- Proven relationship-building skills
- Confidence, passion and initiative
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Team One