We are looking for a highly organized Listing Coordinator to join our top-ranked real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day logistics of home and listing preparation, pre-marketing activities, active marketing tasks, and assistance from contract to closing in support of our Listing Agents to create a seamless experience for our home sellers. The right candidate will be personable, organized, proactive, reliable, enthusiastic, goal- and results-oriented, manage time well, and be a team player. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!Compensation:
$17 - $27 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients, team members, outside service partners and 3rd party vendors, and co-broker agents, to ensure a smooth and positive boutique-like experience for all parties from pre-listing through closing.
- Coordinate and attend professional staging consultation, oversee and support the client in decluttering, provide referrals for 3rd party vendors for needed repairs and improvements, attend pre-sale inspections, research property history, place staging items and conduct final staging walk-thru, schedule and coordinate photography, videography, and floor plan creation, work with in-house and 3rd party graphic artists on property brochures and print advertising, create (and/or manage 3rd party) social media and digital marketing campaigns, oversee the installation of signs and lockboxes, input listing in the broker tracking system, MLS, and other 3rd party sites, schedule and promote open houses, etc.
- Professionally communicate with clients and team members throughout the listing period to ensure that we are proactive in servicing our clients and exceeding their expectations at all times.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports and maintain KPI's.
- Manage to show requests with client's schedules, and solicit showing feedback after showings.
- Assist team members in offer presentations and signed contract distribution to clients, agents, and 3rd party providers.
- Coordinate buyer's home inspections and assists sellers in obtaining required municipal inspections and permits for pending listings.
- Tracklisting status and measure progression using team tracking tools.
- Ensure 100% compliance with broker and NJ Real Estate Commission rules by submitting required forms and documents on time.
- You are committed to saying what you will do, doing what you say, and exceeding the expectations of others by your effort by your attentiveness, and commitment to detail.
- You demonstrate a track record of superior client service in a previous job or life experience.
- You present yourself well in an unpretentious, unassuming way and are comfortable doing it in casual attire.
- You are well-spoken, have good communication skills, and value follow up and documentation for the benefit of keeping all stakeholders in the loop.
- You are extremely organized and value time blocking. You are more comfortable showing up 5 minutes early rather than 5 minutes late. You are comfortable making adjustments in your daily calendar due to rapidly changing business needs. You value the freedom to pivot quickly but also respect and meet hard stop deadlines on less pressing business needs. You know when to delegate when possible, and when to ask for help.
- You exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, maintain confidentiality, are a proactive problem solver, and a stickler for details. You have the ability to manage the growth of the trees while looking out for the overall health of the forest.
- Your past employers, teachers, or leaders, will say that you are committed, caring, quick on your feet, have a great work ethic, and the will report to us that you often exceeded their expectations.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are equally good at working alone and collaboratively.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and you routinely your proof your work before hitting the "submit" button.
- You have strong tech skills and embrace the opportunity to learn new platforms and systems. G-Suite experience is a PLUS!
- You have the flexibility to set your own hours and modify them with changing business needs.
- You hold an NJ Real Estate Salesperson's License or are pursuing one, and or you are an HGTV junkie.
Team Nest Builder is a long-established and highly successful full-service home selling team ranked in the top 2% of all Realtors in northern NJ. Our home office is located in Sparta, NJ. We bring energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to our client's real estate needs. And, we set and maintain high standards for professionalism and service delivery to our clients, service partners, and other industry professionals. Our reputation and brand name are golden, and we are looking to expand our team with people who share our personal and professional high standards.
Team Nest Builder