Class A CDL Driver
Team Nelson Earthwork, Utilities & Concrete Woodinville, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Team Nelson Earthwork, Utilities & Concrete values teamwork at every level of the organization, appreciates its employees, maintains high standards to meet client needs and utilizes cutting edge industry technology. It is one of Washington’s most reputable private earthwork and utility contractors providing commercial and residential site development services. Most projects are located within the greater Seattle area.
We are looking for employees who have experience in Earthwork, Sewer, Storm, and Water mainline utilities.
This position requires a highly experienced, qualified applicant that takes pride in safety.
Requirements for Class A CDL DRIVER:
- Excavation company is looking for a good, dependable Class A CDL Driver for driving Dump Truck & Trailer & moving Heavy Equipment.
- Must be able to use Lowbed & Tilt Tops to move equipment safely.
- Driver must have a valid Class A CDL with a good driving record.
- Required to have 5 years of minimum experience moving equipment.
- Team oriented & a hard worker that takes pride in his / her work
Competitive Pay and benefits:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
· Employer match 401k program
· Paid time-off.
· Advancement opportunities for driven individuals.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE COMPANY!
We are looking for individuals who are safe, skilled, productive, and take pride in their work.
Apply at our main office or fill out an application on our website: www.TeamNelsonInc.com
Team Nelson Main Office: 21820 87th Avenue SE - Woodinville, WA 98072
You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Nelson Earthwork, Utilities & Concrete
Team Nelson Earthwork, Utilities & Concrete is a full-service commercial and residential earthwork and utilities company serving the greater Pacific Northwest region. We are committed to excellence and have a reputation for outstanding service, quality workmanship, commitment to safety, and competitive project pricing.
Transportation and Storage