Customer Service Representative / Brand Ambassador (ENTRY LEVEL)
TMG Southfield, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love dealing with people but want an environment where you have the opportunity to advance and grow? We are currently hiring entry-level candidates to join our growing team at our Troy office location, and we are actively seeking eager, hardworking people with great social skills.
Here at Team Michigan, we are growing and expanding fast and looking to add to our team! We are looking for candidates to help us continue our growth.
Since we have opened our doors, we have been the leading Sales and Marketing company in Michigan. Our clients hire us to be the face of their brands and logos. Our professional approach and building that connection with our customers is what seperates us from everyone else.
The position will be apart of our Fundraising Team!
**We are not a Door to Door, Telemarketing, or Digital Marketing company**
Why Team Michigan?
- "Best Places for Recent College Graduates"
- "Top Marketing Firm in Troy, MI"
- "Top Places to Start your Career"
- "5 Stars of Excellence"
- Recent College Graduates
- Entry Level experience
- 0-2 Years Experience
- Great Energy and Attitude
- Career Oriented
Brand Ambassador Job Description:
- Full training on sales practices and marketing strategies
- Acquiring new commercial customers on behalf of our clients
- F2F interaction / Consulting
- B2B / Territory Management
- Fundraising / Non Profit / Donations
- Sales and Consulting
- Basic administration for sales (data entry, data collection and customer follow-ups)
- Working in a team setting collaborating within a group
- Travel opportunities throughout North America (networking events, conferences & team-building trips)
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring from management
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Philanthropic culture and community involvement
- Performance-based career opportunities
- Competitive and fun office culture
The Job Requirements:
- Customer Service/Marketing/B2B/Hospitality Experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Professional Image
- Must be personable, energetic, positive and enjoy working with people daily
- Demonstrates leadership potential
- Commitment to starting a new career
- Excellent verbal/written communication
Our main goal is to acquire new customers, maintain current customers satisification and build awareness.
TMGWhy Work Here?
FUN Work Environment, Rapid advancement, Travel opportunities, Fortune 500 clients, 1 on 1 Training, No experience required and MANY MORE
Since we have opened our doors, we have been the leading Sales and Marketing company in the Midwest. Our goal is to build the gap between client and customer. Our main goal is to acquire new customers, maintain current customers satisification and build awareness.
803 W Big Beaver suite 200Southfield, MI
BusinessView all jobs at TMG