- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
COMPANY: HornerXpress Pasco, Inc.
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
We are seeking a very organized, resourceful, and dependable Operations Manager to join our team in Holiday. FL. This position oversees the warehouse operations and is responsible for efficiently managing the receipt, storage, inventory, and dispatch of our warehoused goods. In addition, you will work closely with the Branch Manager and other team members to ensure that branch productivity, safety, and customer service goals are met.
• Logistics Management
• Manage, oversee and supervise all inbound/outbound products
• Coordinate bin locations for optimum product movement
• Operate forklift
• Ensure cycle counts are being done on a consistent basis
• Safety – Maintain warehouse operations safety standards.
• Supervise drivers as they load vehicles
• Supervise warehouse employees and delegate tasks
• Review and check all paperwork for proper DOT adherence
• Review inbound freight for receiving accuracy
• Create Bills of Lading for outgoing freight
• Run receiving registers for properly received products
• Oversee the receipt and dispersal of product entering/leaving the warehouse
• Provide courteous and efficient customer service, assist customers with loading trucks
• Other duties as assigned.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude
• Team-player mentality
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to regularly lift or move up to 75 pounds
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• FACTS experience a plus
• Minimum 2 years’ warehouse operations experience
• Customer Service experience
• Pool industry experience required
• Attention to detail
• Strong commitment to the Team Horner Value System
Compensation & Benefits
• Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing industry training
• Yearly performance and long service awards and events
• Paid time off Holiday, Vacation, and Personal
• Health, dental and vision insurance offered
• Short/Long-term disability insurance offered
• 401K and Roth offered
• Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks, and many other great incentives
• Positive and friendly work environment
• Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of:
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/
BusinessView all jobs at Team Horner
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?