Reports to: General Manager
Hours: Part-time (Mon – Fri, 11 AM – 3 PM)
About the Company:
StoneHardscapes is one of the nation’s leading importers of the finest hand selected natural stone ideal for exterior sand-set applications as well as traditional interior settings. As a company, we strive to provide only the highest quality products and exceedingly superior client service. Our current distribution network includes a vast array of businesses and consumers throughout the country and internationally.
StoneHardscapes values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide amazing service to our customers. We live by our values of:
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
StoneHardscapes became a Team Horner Company in 2015. Founded in 1969, Team Horner is the largest independently owned swimming pool, spa, and backyard living company in the world.
To learn more about our amazing company, visit https://stonehardscapes.com/
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is efficient and reliable with good administrative and communication skills. A strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork are essential. Own transportation is required to travel between 2 office locations as needed.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- Answer telephones, redirect calls or take messages
- Enter orders
- Provide cover for lunch breaks for other team members
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Data entry experience
- Familiarity with general office equipment (fax, scanner, printer, etc.)
- Superior communication (verbal and written) and people skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good organizational skills
- Must be a flexible team player
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace