Customer Service Representative
Team Horner Cape Coral, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
The right candidate for this role is a team player who enjoys interacting with customers and efficiently works with internal departments to process orders and resolve issues. This position requires someone who is detail oriented and has excellent data entry and problem-solving skills.
Communication & Customer Service
• Provide prompt and efficient customer service – warmly greet customers, promptly answer queries, take orders and resolve issues
• Excellent telephone and in-person etiquette; speaks in a clear voice
• Use email to correspond with coworkers, customers and vendors
• Communicate the needs for products, supplies or other necessities to the appropriate department managers
• Notify customers about upcoming events, new products and business-related items
• Listen to requests/orders and accurately enter data and price quotes into FACTS program
• Use electronic price files for costing of goods
• Maintain accurate records of special orders and back orders
• Complete credit forms accurately including all customer and product related notes
• Run customer reports
• File daily paperwork and maintain accurate records
• Keep work area organized, presentable, and free of clutter
• Keep sufficient stock of all necessary office supplies
• Prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Recognize parts and products without descriptions and part numbers
• Attend required training and industry events
• Maintain current industry catalogs, brochures, and other information physically and electronically for use as references
• Understand company processes, procedures and their flow, such as receiving, purchasing, order entry, shipping, accounting and dispatch, to efficiently perform duties.
• Accurately pull orders for customers within required timeframe
• Assist with duties assigned by management such as warranty, inventory, cycle counts and stock movement
• Use various tools effectively and safely, such as handcarts, ladders, tape guns, pallet jacks, locks and keys, shrink wrap and forklifts
• Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
• Team-player mentality
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to regularly lift or move 50-100 pounds onto a handcart, pallet or into stocking area
• Ability to walk up and down stairs and ladders to pull or place products
• Experience working in FACTS a plus
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Customer service experience
• Pool industry experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
• Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing industry training
• Yearly performance and long service awards and events
• Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
• Health, dental and vision insurance offered
• Short/Long term disability insurance offered
• 401K and Roth offered
• Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
• Positive and friendly work environment
• Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all. We are a Drug-free Workplace.
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of:
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/
Team HornerWhy Work Here?
Employee owned company with amazing benefits, growth potential and continued education.
For over 50 years, Team Horner has been the premier independent manufacturer and distributor of pool equipment to pool and spa professionals in Florida and worldwide. Team Horner provides an extensive range of swimming pool products to satisfy every project and also offers complete business solutions to help our customers grow and prosper. Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019. We live by our values of: Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/
AddressCape Coral, FL