Area Account Manager - Caribbean and LATAM
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
HornerXpress Worldwide is inviting qualified candidates to join our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate will have international sales experience, be willing and able to travel, have a positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude and most importantly have a desire to learn and grow. This position requires the consistent demonstration of a “Win-Win” attitude for developing long-term relationships. We welcome candidates who aim for continuous improvement in the areas of international sales, product knowledge and personal development. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a company in the international marketplace.
• Account/territory development and management
• Performing market research using all methods available, to identify market opportunities and identify threats within assigned territories
• Assisting with the development of marketing plans and strategies to increase sales
• Utilizing software programs including Salesforce and ERP, Word, Excel & Outlook to manage customer and prospect information, perform report analysis and monitor progress
• Preparing and delivering product presentations, seminars and training
• Attending local and international trade shows and events
• Identifying and prioritizing areas for sales travel
• Preparing for and participating in regular forecasting and planning meetings
• Responsive and proactive customer service
• Actively pursue new business opportunities
• Processing, following up and managing quotes and sales orders from start to finish
• Managing sales leads and following the lead process
• Achieving account/territory sales and gross margin goals
• Contacting customers regarding quote and order updates and follow-up via phone and email
• Proactively improving knowledge of products, processes, and solutions with continuous training and education
• Ongoing professional development, including completion of the CAP program, achieving/maintaining CPO and HAZMAT certifications, attending internal company training and all vendor training
• Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) desirable but not mandatory
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Language skills a plus
• PC literate (Windows Office), experience with FACTS, Salesforce, NetSuite software a plus
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of:
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/
Team HornerWhy Work Here?
Employee owned company with amazing benefits, employee stock ownership program, growth potential and continued education.
For over 50 years, Team Horner has been the premier independent manufacturer and distributor of pool equipment to pool and spa professionals in Florida and worldwide. Team Horner provides an extensive range of swimming pool products to satisfy every project and also offers complete business solutions to help our customers grow and prosper. Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019. We live by our values of: Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/
5755 Powerline RdFort Lauderdale, FL