- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: Branch Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced salesperson to connect with a wonderful company. The right candidate for this position will be passionate about the pool industry and the products HornerXpress provides. This dynamic team player will have a “Win-Win” attitude to attain and retain customers and will focus on continued growth in the areas of sales, company, and personal development.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
• Provide excellent customer service to current and potential clients
• Communicate products, supplies and other needs to the appropriate department managers
• Contact customers to notify them of upcoming events, new products, and business-related items
• Responds to customer inquiries within the customer’s timeline.
• Review accounts and determine areas for growth or improvement
• Review sales goals and coordinate strategies to meet or exceed them
• Follow-up to ensure customer’s needs are met
• Maintain acceptable sales margins
• Cold call prospective clients
• Review current customer item price class reports for opportunities
• Attend all sales meetings and provide input
• Seek out new business by actively pursuing non-accounts
• Develop target lists and plan territory
• Work with AR to maintain receivables on accounts
• Liaise with manager and Purchasing to keep product turns up
• Work with proprietary vendors to grow lines
• Work in synergy with branch staff to ensure open communication
• Prepare comprehensive, accurate and timely sales reports detailing customer activity and information
• Solve practical problems with a variety of variables where limited data exists
• Promptly address all client issues working as the middleman to ensure the customer is satisfied
• Understand company processes, procedures and their flow, such as receiving, purchasing, order entry, shipping, accounting and dispatch to efficiently perform duties
• Attend trade shows and industry events
• Attend technical training seminars to increase product knowledge
• Attend CAP classes
• Be presentable and professional at all times
• Maintain internal relationships with all departments
Other Requirements for this Role:
• Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
• Team-player mentality
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• FACTS and NetSuite experience a plus
• At least 2 years of sales/customer service experience
• Pool industry experience required
• Ability to regularly lift or move up to 50lbs
• Strong commitment to the Team Horner Value System
Compensation and Benefits:
• Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Ongoing industry training
• Yearly performance and long service awards and events
• Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
• Health, dental and vision insurance offered
• Short/Long term disability insurance offered
• 401K and Roth offered
• Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
• Positive and friendly work environment
• Merchandise discounts
…and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
We are a Drug-free Workplace.
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019.
We live by our values of:
Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together
To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/
Team HornerWhy Work Here?
Employee owned company with amazing benefits, employee stock ownership program, growth potential and continued education.
For over 50 years, Team Horner has been the premier independent manufacturer and distributor of pool equipment to pool and spa professionals in Florida and worldwide. Team Horner provides an extensive range of swimming pool products to satisfy every project and also offers complete business solutions to help our customers grow and prosper. Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is this fostering environment that has resulted in Team Horner being the recipient of numerous Florida Psychological Association’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Awards and being named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2019. We live by our values of: Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together To learn more about our company visit http://www.teamhorner.com/