TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health team in St. Louis, Missouri. Deliver behavioral healthcare in collaboration with primary care clinicians in an integrated care team model. TeamHealths post-acute care team delivers integrated care service to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Join our team and enjoy the flexibility to set your own schedule, full benefits including a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to grow your career within a national clinician network. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.Position Highlights:
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
St. Louis, Missouri
Join the nations leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealths post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.The Gateway City!
Home of the Gateway Arch, St. Louiss most famous attraction memorializes the 19th century explorations of Lewis and Clark and Americas westward expansion. St. Louis offers world-class museums, upscale shopping, a well-developed food scene, cultural events and entertainment. Visitors can ride to the top of the arch for grand views of St. Louis and the Missouri river. Cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium or the St. Louis Blues at the Scott Trade Center. Enjoy live theater at the historic Fabulous Fox or The Muny, the nations largest outdoor amphitheater dedicated to musical theater. Grab a bite on the Delmar Loop and shop at one of the many specialty boutiques along the way. Relax during a stroll through the serene Missouri Botanical Garden. For family fun, the City Museum invites you to its indoor-outdoor discovery playground that will delight children and adults alike. With easy access to major entertainment, an international airport, amusement parks and other attractions, St. Louis is an exciting place to call home.